I hereby pledge to provide a positive attitude and be responsible for my participation in Youth Sports by following this Youth Player’s Code of Conduct.
Parents: Please read and explain this to your youth athlete if they are too young to do so themselves.
1. I will encourage good sportsmanship from my teammates, coaches, officials, and parents at every game and practice by demonstrating good sportsmanship.
2. I will attend every practice and game that's reasonably possible and will notify my coach if I cannot.
3. I will do my best to listen and learn from my coaches.
4. I will treat my coaches, other players, officials, and fans with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or abilities and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
5. I will help my coach in setting up the field and gathering equipment.
6. I will help in cleaning the bench are after a game or practice and will make sure no trash is left behind. I will always try to do my best!
7. I deserve to have fun during my sports experience and will alert my parents or coach if it stops being FUN!
8. I deserve to play in an alcohol, tobacco, and drug free environment and expect adults to respect that wish.
9. I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some capacity because it’s important to me.
10. I will remember that sports are an opportunity to learn and have fun.