I hereby pledge to provide support, care, and encouragement for my child participating in youth recreational sports by following this Parent’s Code of Conduct.
1. I will demonstrate positive support and encourage good sportsmanship to all players, officials, and coaches at every game and practice.
2. I will place the physical and emotional well-being of all participants ahead of a personal desire to win.
3. I will support a recreational sports environment for my child that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and will refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
4. I will recognize that my child’s coach is a volunteer, trained in responsibilities of being a youth sports coach and deserves my support.
5. I will support coaches and officials working with my child by ensuring my child plays by the rules, and is a team player, encouraging a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
6. I will remember that the games are for the player - and not the adults.
7. I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child.
8. I will help my child enjoy the youth sports experience by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectful fan, assisting with coaching, or providing transportation.
9. I will see to it that my child treats other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, national origin, or ability.
Your signature below verifies that you and your youth athlete have read and understand the Code of Conduct for the SSZ Sports Development Incorporated (Solid Skillz). Failure to follow the above Code of Conduct could result in dismissal from the program. SSZ Sports Development Incorporated (Solid Skillz) endorse a zero tolerance towards unsportsmanlike behavior exhibited during the program.